What we do
The Health Shop is a free, confidential drop-in service, based in Nottingham and open to all. We offer advice and support on a wide range of issues regarding substance abuse and sexual health.
- Needle and Syringe Exchange
- One-to-one advice and Support Around Substance Use
- Blood Borne Virus Testing and Vaccinations
- LFT’s for heavy drinkers and drug users
- Harm Reduction Advice
- Specialist Steroid and Image Enhancing Drugs Clinic
- Auricular Acupuncture
- One-to-one Sdvice and Support
- Free condoms and lube
- C-card registration and Distribution
- Emergency Hormonal Contraception (Morning After Pill) and Pregnancy Testing
- STI testing (for people with no symptoms) / Clinical Psychology Service
We are an inclusive service and are able to provide specific sexual health services to straight, lesbian, gay, bisexual and gender variant people.
Drop in for a chat:
The Health Shop
12 Broad Street
Our Opening Times
Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri: 9am – 4.30pm
Wed: 2.00pm – 7.00pm
Saturday: 9.00 am – 1.00 pm
*Appointments are required for some services, call us on 0115 905 5001 if you’re unsure.
**If you need a needle exchange outside of these hours please visit Boots Broadmarsh (Approx 0.5 Miles Away).